JOIN US FOR AN EVENING OF FAMILY FUN!
Due to overwhelming demand for our 2nd Annual Halloween Fun Fest, we have added a SECOND DATE for this event on Friday, October 9 from 5pm-9pm.
The fun-filled evening will include a Trick-or-Treat trail, pumpkin patch with a decorating station, costume contest, family photos and a DJ! Select rides and boardwalk games will also be open, along with the arcade.
Registration for adults and children is $10 (per person) and includes an entry pass for each individual. The entry pass includes a $10 card that can be used on arcade games, boardwalk games or used for the pay-as-you-go option for the rides. The children’s entry pass will also include all of the Halloween Fun Fest activities including the Trick-or-Treat trail and souvenir bag, pumpkin patch, costume contest and photos.
Please note that due to COVID-19 capacity restrictions, this is a limited occupancy event, therefore registration is required and will only be valid for the Halloween Fun Fest on Friday, October 9. Registration is non-transferable.
If there is inclement weather and we are unable to open the outdoor section of the park, the event will be canceled. Guests will have the option to redeem their $10 cards in the arcade the day of the event, at a future time or request a refund. Details will be provided to registered guests if the event is canceled.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The $10 registration includes an entry pass (both adults and children), which consists of a $10 card that can be used on arcade games, boardwalk games or used as a pay-as-you-go option on the rides. The children’s entry pass will also include all of the Halloween Fun Fest festivities including the Trick-or-Treat trail and souvenir bag, the pumpkin patch, costume contest and photos.
- We have enhanced our safety guidelines this season with our Safe Play Guidelines that you can read here. Proper face masks completely covering mouth and nose will be required by all attendees over the age of 2 in all areas of the park. Even if you are wearing a costume, proper face masks must be worn.
- The Trick-or-Treat Trail will be staffed by Fantasy Island team members who will be wearing masks and gloves. Candy and toys will placed in every bag, no guests will be allowed to touch the items in the buckets.
- Pumpkins in the Pumpkin Patch will be handed to each guests along with individual decorations. Guests will not be allowed to pick their own pumpkins and there will be no sharing of decorations or other supplies.
- The costume contest will be done via photos and winners will be announced on social media the following day & prizes will be sent to the winners. This is to allow for proper social distancing and ensure guests will not have to wait in a crowd for the winners to be announced.
- Guests will be asked to remain 6 feet away from one another while waiting in line for registration, rides, or any of the Halloween activities.
To allow for proper social distancing, the costume contest will be done via photographs. If your child wishes to enter the contest, we will take their photo at the event and enter them into the contest based on their ages (0-7 & 8-17). After the event is over, a group of judges will review all of the photos and choose various winners from different categories (cutest, funniest, most original, scariest and best group). All winners will be contacted and sent their prizes. We will also announce the winners via social media the following day.
Giant Wheel, Lighthouse Launch, Sea Dragon, Trains, Flying Pirates, Tilt-a-Whirl, Swings, Pumpkin Wheel, Himalaya, Hampton Cars and the Carousel.
Yes, we will have an Unlimited Ride pass available for $15 per rider that can be purchased at guest services. (Please note, the $10 entry pass cannot be applied to the $15 Unlimited Ride Pass)
Yes, Surfside Snack Shack will be open and have snacks, including fall specials, available for purchase.