join our team for the 2022 summer season!
The best friendships start here
Why Our Team Loves Working at Fantasy Island:
Fantasy Island is as much fun a place to work as it is to visit and we are looking for friendly, energetic people to join us this summer. Work with friends, and make new ones from around the world. This summer we will have team members from 10 different countries and hundreds more from local towns. Check out some of the reasons why our team loves working at Fantasy Island:
- Building lifelong friendships (Some of us have been friends for over 20 years!).
- Being part of an inclusive and diverse work environment.
- Helping our guests make lasting memories with their families.
- Interacting with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Developing skills that can be used in the future.
- Seasonal and year-round job opportunities.
- Starting at $13.50/hour (over 16) and $12/hr (under 16) PLUS $0.50 hourly bonus.
- $400 referral bonus (after tax).
- Free rides for team members.
- Discounted rides for friends and family.
- Park discounts on food.
- Access to discounted passes at other NJ amusement parks.
- Contests, team member functions and more!
Provide all the excitement our guests could hope for by operating one of our 18 rides. Ride Operators ensure safety as guests seek thrills and become part of the experience for visitors of all ages.
Arcade & Game Attendants
Bring our arcade and boardwalk to life by assisting guests at the arcade counter, supporting them as they play, maintain arcade games and build the excitement and share in the celebration with every win.
Our Guest Services team members are responsible for welcoming our guests with a friendly first impression, providing park info, executing transactions for game cards, rides passes and more.
Food & Beverage
Our Food and Beverage team members are responsible for serving up all of Fantasy Island’s delicious treats to our guests – like our signature Super Shakes, fresh squeezed lemonade or delicious funnel cake!
Our Party Hosts help to make birthday and other celebrations one to remember! Play games, build excitement, and make sure every detail is covered so that our guests can enjoy the party and make memories with their family.
The Park Maintenance team is key to providing our guests with a clean, safe and appealing atmosphere. This position is responsible for helping our operation meet and exceed today’s needs of cleanliness and sanitation in all areas.